Skunked.ca Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlist Log in

January Forest City Fly Club Meeting

Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Club Meetings and Important dates View previous topic
View next topic
January Forest City Fly Club Meeting
Crazzyjunior
Gold Club Member

Post January Forest City Fly Club Meeting Reply with quote
Just a heads up to any fly fishers past, present, or future who might have an interest in learning about Stream side photography. Or any other fishers for that matter. This will be the subject of the next FCFC club meeting to be held on Wednesday January 6, at 7 pm, at the Dutchess of Kent Legion in London Ontario, (weather permitting) click here for a map http://fcfc.ca/Meetings.html

All are welcome and there is absolutely no pressure to join, first meetings are always free. There is also a draw half way through the meeting usually for some fly fishing related prizes, tickets are 3 for $5.

So if you live in London, or anywhere else for that matter and would like to see what we are all about I would highly recommend checking out our Website at http://fcfc.ca/ and come on out. We'd love to see you there! I will hopefully be going as long as it isn't a blizzard out there, so feel free to say hi, I don't bite...hard Smile

Crazzyjunior

Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Club Meetings and Important dates All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: