Skunked.ca Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlist Log in

Sept. 8 - TRAA Meeting - London!

Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Club Meetings and Important dates View previous topic
View next topic
Sept. 8 - TRAA Meeting - London!
Bobbyhandcuffs
2000 Post Club

Post Sept. 8 - TRAA Meeting - London! Reply with quote
First meeting after our summer break... lots of stuff on the agenda to cover including:

- Brook Trout hatchery program is progressing - more details including monitoring, harvest and release sites

- Springbank Dam - with a municipal election on the doorstep we are looking to push this upwards a a political issue with candidates

- Misner Dam and other local efforts that have been impacting fish migration - what's being done?

- Walleye Regulations - Zone 16 - is the MNR monitoring, are they considering re-opening the season? What can be done?

- Tagging - not grafitti but some updates on our our rainbow/steelie tagging - apparently one a fish we tagged this Spring was caught and the tag submitted. Details at the meeting...

So if you can make it to the Grosevenor Lodge on Wednesday night @ 8pm sharp - we hope to see you. I have room to give one or two people a lift locally if needed. PM me.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
Crazzyjunior
Gold Club Member

Post Reply with quote
Damn, wish I could make it. Definitely something on my "hope to start doing list" for when I move to London.

Crazzyjunior

Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:55 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Club Meetings and Important dates All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: