Skunked.ca Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlist Log in

Calling all London Area Anglers... TRAA meet tonight Feb9

Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Club Meetings and Important dates View previous topic
View next topic
Calling all London Area Anglers... TRAA meet tonight Feb9
Bobbyhandcuffs
2000 Post Club

Post Calling all London Area Anglers... TRAA meet tonight Feb9 Reply with quote
We have a great meeting planned tonight with Pud Hunter from the Ontario MNR. You can be certain lots of discussion will take place surrounding Springbank dam, local river improvement initiatives, the origin of his name, potential changes to Thames walleye regulations. Pud is a good guy and this will be an engaged and lively session.

If you are an existing member and haven't paid your dues. Bring $20. If you haven't attended before - feel free to drop in and check us out. The TRAA has operated for 25 years in the London Region and it's a great way to get involved in conservation and trout stocking activities, river rehabilitation, outdoors politics and to meet and fish with local anglers.

8:00 pm The Grosevenor Lodge on Western Rd.
Hope to see a packed room/

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
Crazzyjunior
Gold Club Member

Post Reply with quote
Really wish I could go Bobby, but please let us know if there is any more info on that damn Dam...

Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Club Meetings and Important dates All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: